Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

How to keep phone warm in cold weather?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheldonly

How to keep phone warm in cold weather? Empty
PostSubject: How to keep phone warm in cold weather?   How to keep phone warm in cold weather? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:34 pm

My job requires that I leave my phone in my vehicle. I have an iphone 4 and was wondering if there was a way to keep it from getting super cold and to break.

http://www.nicecanadagoose.com/chateau-parka-brown

How to keep phone warm in cold weather? 3426M_Chateau_Brown_2
Back to top Go down

How to keep phone warm in cold weather?
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How Do I Keep The Water Warm?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: News And Announcements-
Jump to:  
Visitors
free counters
Poll
Do You Like Our Forum ??
1. Yes
How to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_vote_lcap88%How to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 21 ]
2. No
How to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_vote_lcap13%How to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24
Top posters
Hardii
How to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_vote_lcapHow to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_voting_barHow to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_vote_rcap 
Panos4ever
How to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_vote_lcapHow to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_voting_barHow to keep phone warm in cold weather? I_vote_rcap 
Chyba™
Sharky
saffronwilliam007
jenniferrichard
SilverHawk
FlameF.
rusty_theron11
Dzver
Downloads