Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheldonly

Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? Empty
PostSubject: Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm?   Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:36 pm

To keep a sandwich from a fast food restaurant warm, it is often wrapped in foil lined paper. But, wait a minute. Isn't metal foil a good conductor of heat? So wouldn't the heat be transferred from the food to the metal foil and then to the atmosphere?

Men's Snow Mantra Navy

Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? 9501MSnowMantraParka_Navy_3
Back to top Go down

Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm?
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How Do I Keep The Water Warm?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: News And Announcements-
Jump to:  
Visitors
free counters
Poll
Do You Like Our Forum ??
1. Yes
Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_vote_lcap88%Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_vote_rcap
 88% [ 21 ]
2. No
Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_vote_lcap13%Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24
Top posters
Hardii
Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_vote_lcapWhy is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_voting_barWhy is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_vote_rcap 
Panos4ever
Why is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_vote_lcapWhy is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_voting_barWhy is metal foil a good way to keep food restaurant warm? I_vote_rcap 
Chyba™
Sharky
saffronwilliam007
jenniferrichard
SilverHawk
FlameF.
rusty_theron11
Dzver
Downloads